Sunday, June 3, 2007

Ashanti - rock wit u (awww baby) (Music video)





Description The music video (released in May 2003) shows Ashanti on the beach by herself, then seconds later her lover spends time with her. They spend the whole day together, from the beach to a private hut and then a jeep ride. There is one moment when Ashanti is riding an elephant.






Lyrics
Chorus:
You rockin me awww baby no stoppin me tick tick tocking me I justwanna love you babe always thinking of you babe awww baby allover me can you take control of me I just wanna love you babealways thinking of you babe
1st Verse:
I think I like how your body feels next to me awww baby when youkissing me awww baby when you loving me I can’t describe what Iwanna do to you tonight awww baby when you come to me I’ll makeit so you’ll never leave
Chorus:
2nd Verse:
See I don’t know if I can handle you as just a friend awww baby Ican’t pretend awww baby I’m so far in but I don’t mind as long asI can have you in my life awww baby I’m satisfy even if you’renot just mine
Chorus

0 Comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks